Tuesday 19 April 2016

The Three P's ~ Welcome!

Planet Earth...

Peace...

Planners...

These three P words are very important to me. I was inspired to start this blog to help inspire others as others have in turn inspired me.

They have inspired me to become one with Planet Earth. To become more green. More concious of the toxins I am polluting the world around me with. More open to different ways to tweak how I live to make sure that others who come after me will have a Planet Earth to call home.

They have inspired me to find Peace in all that I do. To become mindful. Consciously creating peace for myself while creating it for the people I affect. Putting myself in their shoes and not just walking a mile but a week or two in them. Imagining people complexly and finding a sense of balance within.

They have inspired me to join the Planner Community. To become organised. But more importantly organising my life for a clutter free mind and a soul which is at rest. To take control of my life and reach goals I never imagined I could reach.

Planet Earth, Peace and Planners... The three P's that I am CHOOSING to rule my life. What rules yours?

Peace and Planners,
Weezy
IG ~ @peaceandplanners



The one who had much did not have too much, and the one who had little did not have too little. ~ 2 Corinthians 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment